Call us: 01623 441 886
By following these simple instructions your pan will give you years of use and satisfaction.
• Before use, wash in hot soapy water, then rinse dry.
• Heat a little oil in the pan then allow to cool before pouring off.
• Wipe pan with kitchen paper
• Your Castey Cookware is now ready for use
• After time your pan will take on a brown appearance in the centre, this is normal so do not try to remove it.
• After each use rinse in hot soapy water. Dishwasher use is not recommended as chemicals/detergents can be harmful to non stick surfaces.
• Do not use brillo pads or scourers. They only need a wipe and oiling occasionally.
• PLEASE NOTE THE HANDLES DO GET HOT, PLEASE USE SUITABLE PROTECTION WHEN HANDLING.
Features and Benefits
• Die cast, heavy gauge aluminum with non stick base which is 40 times harder than stainless steel.
• Suitable for use on gas, electric, solid plate, ceramic hob cookers including induction.
• Can be used for quick frying or slow cooking.
• Durable non stick surface which enables low fat healthy cooking.
• Oven proof
Castey Cookware, carries the manufacturers’ guarantee to be free from all defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
Your Pan is guaranteed for life NOT to warp, wobble, bend or buckle.The platinum plus non-stick surface has a lifetime guarantee against peeling, cracking or blistering.
Exclusions – Damage caused by neglect, abuse, abnormal wear and tear, overheating, commercial use or any use not in accordance with the care and use instructions. Damage to the exterior of the cookware or lid is not covered. DO NOT use metal utensils or cut in the pan. Use of olive oil is not recommended in Castey cookware due to it's low burning temperature.
**ONLY PANS PURCHASED FROM AN APPROVED UK SELLER ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE LIFETIME GUARANTEE. **
Approved UK Sellers are:
Perfect Pans (Trading as RBM Ltd)
© Copyright Castey UK & Katerpillar Designs
© Copyright Castey UK